I found this Tag on youtube yesterday, and thought this combines two of my favorite things: Books and Netflix! This tag was as made for me!
(If you want to know more about the books I write about just klick the title of the book)
1. Recently Watched:The last book you finished reading.
– The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
2. Top Picks: A book/books that have been recommended to you based on book you have previously read.
– I read Tina Fey’s Bossypants a year ago, and so my kindle recomended me Yes Please by Amy Poehler, sadly it wasn’t really a hit for me.
3. Recently Added: The last book you bought
– Turtles All the Way Down by John Green.
4. Popular on Netflix: Books that everyone knows about. (2 you’ve read and 2 you have read or have no interest in reading)
– The two I’ve read: The Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas and Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher.
The two books I haven’t read is The A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas and the Divergent series by Veronica Roth (Well I have read the first book, but I gave up. I have some rather strong thoughts about this series…)
5. Comedies: A funny book
– You Deserve a Drink By Mamrie Hart.
6. Dramas: A character who is a drama queen/king.
– Alaska from Looking for Alaska by John Green
7. Animated: A book with cartoons on the cover
– Coraline by Neil Gaiman, my version is illustrated by Chris Riddell and it’s beautifullllllllll ❤
8. Watch it again: A book/book series that you want to re-read
– Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, I always want to reread the Twilight series whenever christmas comes around.
9. Documentories: A non-fiction book you’d recommend to everyone
– Now this one is hard! I almost never read non-fiction, however Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli is such a good book! And it’s being turned into a movie
10. Action and Adventure: An action packed book
– The Legend series by Marie Lu
11. New Releases: A book that just came out or will be coming out soon that you can’t wait to read.
– Zenith By Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings and it comes out January 16th 2018. I can’t wait!
Thank you so much for reading, and please answer the questons in the comment section or just leave a comment about how your day has been 😉
“I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.”
― J.K. Rowling
Become my writing bubby!